Scroll across our 80+ Gorgeously Cute Thanksgiving Nails For Beauty Queens..
Thanksgiving is finally around the doorstep, and with it comes the tradition of sporting Thanksgiving nails. Is there any better way to get into the holiday mood than with a festive manicure?
Despite the fact that the word “Thanksgiving nail designs” most likely conjures up images of gaudy turkeys and uncooperative Pilgrims, there are really lots of creative concepts that aren’t quite as literal. Warm colors that reflect the changing leaves, designs that are inspired by Thanksgiving mainstays like cranberry sauce or squash, and even a little glitter to add to the festive atmosphere are all possibilities.
The traditionalists among you will appreciate the fact that we were able to track down some adorable pumpkin (and one turkey) nail designs. Whatever your personal taste, keep reading for some of the most creative Thanksgiving manicures to try this year.
Inspiration for Thanksgiving manicures is a must-have. Storms, wine, golden foliage, and turkeys are some of the permanent characteristics of the fall season. The only thing about your nails is that they are constantly different, unlike autumn. Get rid of your boring nail designs that are already as drab as ditchwater. Instead, try this: Create an edible feast for your nails, and every time you look at them, you will be filled with absolute delight. Take pleasure in our selection!
80+ Gorgeously Cute Thanksgiving Nails For Beauty Queens.
Popular Fall Nail Colors for the Perfect Mani
Another great idea is a base color from a brown color family. Add some colorful accents or lines from the same color palette on the top of it.
Source: want_nail_studio via Instagram
Source: charsgelnails_ via Instagram
Chic Sparkly Fall Nail Designs
Of course, we couldn’t forget about leaves. This design just screams fall. Play with the different combinations of base and leaves colors.
Source: abbydoesnails via Instagram
Source: serkova_nails via Instagram
Source: abbydoesnails via Instagram
Cute Thanksgiving Nail Art With Leaves
You should not forget that Thanksgiving is not only about the holiday but about the season as well. That is why when you think about your festive manicure, think about fallen leaves too and use these inspiring and cute nail art ideas to your advantage!
Source: kalina_nails via Instagram
- nailsbycanishiea9/43Marble Nails Take a cue from nail artist Canishiea J. Sams and match swirling shades to your favorite cozy sweater or blanket.
- nailsbymh10/43Gilded French Make a French manicure feel festive with a subtle flick of gold.
- nailsbycanishiea11/43Abstract Patterns Just like a plate of leftovers, this abstract mani will be just as good the day after Thanksgiving.
- lolo.nailedit12/43Fall Rainbow A gradient manicure in shades of orange, yellow, red, and brown is perfect for Thanksgiving and beyond.
- thehangedit13/43Tiny Pumpkins Who knew pumpkins could be so chic?
- nailsbycanishiea14/43Pumpkin Spice For an easy option, go for a warm deep orange like Paintbox’s Like Spice.
- overglowedit15/43Red French Warm up a French mani with variations of red. We like OPI Big Apple Red for the base, and Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Can’t Beet Royalty for the tip.
- paintboxnails16/43Midas Touch Steal the show with gold glitter tips. (Be sure to check out our tips on how to apply glitter nail polish the right way before you try it at home.)
- nailsbymh17/43Retro Florals Retro florals are shaping up to be fall’s biggest nail trend, like these daisies on Dua Lipa. The orange background will go perfectly with your side of sweet potatoes.
- nailsbymh18/43Hot Chocolate For simple Thanksgiving nails, you can’t go wrong with a classic chocolate shade. Chic.
- overglowedit19/43Gold Touch Splashes of gold add an elegant touch to your standard pumpkin shade.
- overglowedit20/43Split Tips Make a colorful French manicure feel even more fun by painting the tips two shades instead of one.
- paintboxnails21/43Butternut Bling Spice up an earthy yellow with some strategically placed sparkle.
- evemeetsnails22/43Earth-Tone Tips There’s so much to love about this mani, from the mix-’n’-match tips to the thin silver band at the base.
- paintboxnails23/43Berry Nails Okay, hear me out, but doesn’t this kind of remind you of canned cranberry sauce?
- thehangedit24/43Orange Flowers Florals feel like fall nail designs in shades of orange and yellow.
- paintboxnails25/43Espresso Swirls Jazz up neutral browns with retro swirls.
- paintboxnails26/43Straight Lines Horizontal lines are crisper than a French manicure but have the same lengthening effect.
- meowgical.x27/43Turkey Nails If you’re after cute Thanksgiving nails, tiny turkeys are the way. What really makes it pop is the continuation of the tail feathers on every finger.